Welcome to the EUROPRIX Multimedia Awards & Festival website!
Meet Europe´s Best Developers, Designers and Producers !
The EUROPRIX Multimedia Awards address young, creative multimedia developers under 30 years, who work in the field of media design and e-Content. Focusing on innovation, creativity and originality, the EUROPRIX Multimedia Awards differ from the other contest. The main idea is to encourage the best young talents from all around Europe and establish a Europe-wide platform for promoting the best multimedia projects. In addition to the renowned awards the EUROPRIX offers an international network of students, producers and lecturers. The EUROPRIX Multimedia Awards are organized by the International Center for New Media (ICNM) and invite students and young professionals from 40 countries.
Check out former EUROPRIX Winners !
EUROPRIX FRIENDS & NETWORK ARE NOW INVITED TO JOIN THE EUROPEAN YOUTH AWARD 2012 !
A European contest for a global change
The European Youth Award selects and promotes young Europeans who creatively use Internet and mobiles to get action on the most pressing social issues of today (viz. UN Millennium Development Goals MDGs).
It demonstrates young European’s potential to create outstanding digital contents and serves as a platform for people from all EU and UN member states to work together in the efforts to reach the MDGs.
European Youth Award - Winner´s Event
22nd-24th November 2012
Graz, UNESCO City of Design, Austria
WHO CAN REGISTER TO EYA?
- Students, engaged talents or young professionals under 30 (born after 1.1.1982)
- Living in the European Union as well as Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland and Turkey.
- Working on an outstanding, innovative and social project.
You can submit your product to this european competition until July 16th at www.eu-youthaward.org in one of the six categories:
- Fight Poverty, Hunger and Disease
- Education for All !
- Power 2 Women !
- Create your Culture !
- Go Green !
- Pursue Truth !
Winners will be invited to the EYA Winners’ Event (Winners will receive a grant to cover their travel and accommodation costs) and have the unique opportunity to:
- Present their project on a European stage!
- Meet other engaged people from around the world, representatives of governments, NGOs and the United Nations, entrepreneurs and business leaders!
- Share inspiration, ideas, and initiatives with outstanding people from around the globe!
- Be presented and promoted through the EYA network!
- Become part of a vibrant and lively community for young people taking action on the MDGs!
- 15 May EYA Kick Off
- 15 May – 16 July Call for Registrations!
- Mid-August Online Jury
- September Nominees announcement
- 22-24 November EYA Winners´ Events in Graz, Austria
EUROPRIX 2011-12 Partners